- 9 Steps To A Happy Charter
- How To Brief Your Crew The Charter Advisors Way
- Provisions and Storage
- Local Culture
- Anchoring the Dingy
- That cute little dinghy - Launching, Stopping, and General Use
- Mooring Up and Going Ashore
- Anchors and Anchoring
- Mooring Up
The Charter Advisor How To Guide.
These are a few of things we get asked about most often. Knowing how to do these helps demystify them for those of you who might be considering a charter. Or if any of these have ever given you a headache, maybe there is something here that will get rid of it once and for all.
If there is anything you, our readers would like to see in this section, contact us today. Let us know what else you think we should share or what you would like to know.
Want to know about something not here? Let us know.
- Charter Review: The Moorings 5800 Ocean Suite by Captain Kev
- Charter Review: VOYAGE Charters, VOYAGE 520 Silver Lining by Capt. Kev