Questions & Answers
- Any quick fix advice if something on the boat isn't working quite right?
- Is Family Charter Sailing a Good Idea?
- Are their any good sailing apps? UPDATED
- I've always wanted to try chartering, but I'm worried about bringing the boat back after the charter. What is the return process like? Do we have to bring the yacht back to the slip or dock ourselves?
- We're heading to the Virgin Islands. Any advice or preferred routes?
- How much do we need to pack? Any suggestions or tips?
- Provisioning: is it worth it?
- First night aboard or at the hotel?
- Is it easy to work with the charter company? I'm new to sailing and not sure what to tell them or what questions I should ask.
- Are there better times of year to charter a bareboat?
- I've done my research, how do you recommend I narrow the list and Choose a Charter Company?
- We don't what to overdo the packing. What are the essentials you recommend we bring for kids.
- My little ones are excited for their first "boat trip," is there anything we can do in advance to help "set the stage"?
- How do Kids do on a Bareboat Charter?
- Do you have examples of typical options for limited sailing Resumes?
- I don't have much experience, but think I am ready to take the boat out myself. What options to I have? Do I need a Captain?
- What is the best location for my first charter?
- Are there Special Offers or Deals to be had out there?
- What's the best way to begin looking for Bareboat Sailing Charters?
- Do I need much experience? What's a Sailing Resume?
- Why a Bareboat Charter over a Nice Caribbean Hotel or Resort?
- Charter Review: The Moorings 5800 Ocean Suite by Captain Kev
- Charter Review: VOYAGE Charters, VOYAGE 520 Silver Lining by Capt. Kev